14:30 The show will go ahead, but with a later start of 11:00 a.m.  The BBC weather Forecast says that today’s band of snow will have passed and Saturday should be clear.  A number of exhibitors and judges have already set off to travel to Slough and we feel that a later start time will allow people to delay their journeys on Saturday morning.  We know that whatever decision we make there will be people who feel it is the wrong one!  Any exhibitor who is not able to get to the show due to the weather will be able to carry over their entry fee to our next Championship Show.

12:45 Friday: We are checking with the Committee what the situation is in their areas. If they feel they are unable to travel we will announce a decision ASAP after that.

10:45 Friday: Although snow is falling in the Slough area, all major roads are open. At the moment, we do not plan to cancel the show. If the situation changes, we will post further notices.  Exhibitors should check the road conditions for their journey before setting off.  The venue is situated off main roads: A4 and M4.

BBC Radio Berkshire Travel Information

Please check back during Friday 18th for further updates.

Advertisements