Who’s it for?
Anyone who hasn’t shown before or who has less than a year’s experience and who wants to find out what’s involved in showing a Dachshund. You don’t have to enter our show to take part in this. It’s a bit of fun and education for newcomers.
Where and when?
This will be run in conjunction with our Open Show at Pirbright Village Hall on Sunday 25th June 2017. This will only run if the weather is dry and we can hold the classes outside.
Start time 12:00.
What you will learn:
Practical help from experienced exhibitors and judges…
– How to show your dog in a typical show class.
– What the judge will expect your dog to do.
– Tips on how to enter a show.
What you will receive:
A handout covering…
– How to fill in an entry form.
– What equipment you will need for your dog at the show.
– What to do when you arrive at a show.
– A description of judging procedures.
– What to do if you win a class.
– What to do after your class.
You will also receive a rosette after taking part in your “have a go” class.
What will it cost?
£2.50 per dog (to cover print & rosette costs). Pay on the day.
Numbers are limited to a maximum of 12 people. Please register your interest by e-mailing Ian Seath