Looking ahead to our Championship show this Saturday, we would like to make everyone aware of the latest weather forecast for the Slough area.

IMG_1389

We have had light snow in the surrounding areas over the past day and, whilst we are not planning on cancelling the event at this time, we want to make exhibitors aware that we are keeping a close eye on the weather.  Should we also get any notification from the venue of any potential problems we will let you know as soon as possible. 

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for further information. If it does become necessary to cancel the show because of weather conditions, we will let you know as soon as possible, and a final decision will be made by 2 p.m. on Friday.

Clearly, individual exhibitors will need to make their own decisions about whether they wish to travel on Saturday and that will obviously be dependent on your local weather and road conditions.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Advertisements